Question about DVD & Blu-Ray Players
GRACIAS, THANKS, i've resolved the same problem , de defauklt password for all dvd philps player es 136900
Posted on Mar 22, 2009
Hi There, To reset the password, enter the default password "136900". Thanks, Mike
Posted on Nov 02, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 18, 2014 | DVD & Blu-Ray Players
Apr 27, 2014 | Philips DVD & Blu-Ray Players
Parental control setting
Some discs are specified not suitable for children. Such
discs can be limited not to play back with the unit.
1) Press C or D to select "Parental", then press B
or A until the level you require appears.
• Level Off: The parental control setting does not
• Level 8: All DVD software can be played back.
• Level 1: DVD software for adults cannot be
Select from the level 1 to level 8. The limitation will
be more severe as the level number is lower.
2) Press C or D to select "Password".
Press Number buttons (0-9) to input a 4-digit
password. Be sure to remember this number!
• If you input a wrong number, press CLEAR.
3) Press ENTER to store the password.
Note: Now the rating is locked and the setting cannot
be changed unless you enter the correct pass
4) Press OPEN/CLOSE to activate Parental control
setting. (See "Temporary disabling of rating level by
DVD disc" on page 36.)
• Depending on the discs, the unit cannot limit playback.
• Some discs may not be encoded with specific rating
level information though its disc jacket says "adult." For
those discs, the age restriction will not work.
To change the parental level
1) Press C or D to select "Password".
2) Press Number buttons (0-9) to enter the password
you have stored.
3) Press ENTER.
• The rating is now unlocked.
4) Press C or D to select "Parental", then press B
or A to change the parental level.
5) Press C or D to select "Password", then press
Number buttons (0-9) to enter the password.
Note: You can change the password if you want.
6) Press ENTER.
Now the parental level is changed and locked.
If you forget the password...
1. Press OPEN/CLOSE to open the disc tray.
2. Remove the disc.
3. Press OPEN/CLOSE again to close the disc tray.
"No Disc" appears on the screen.
4. While holding STOP down on the front panel,
press 7 on the remote control. "PASSWORD
CLEAR" appears on the screen.
5. Enter a new password again.
hope this helps
Mar 24, 2011 | Toshiba SD-K740 DVD Player
Jan 08, 2011 | Philips DVP3040 DVD Player
Jan 06, 2011 | Philips DVP3962 DVD Player
Oct 23, 2010 | LG DVD & Blu-Ray Players
Aug 23, 2010 | Philips DVD & Blu-Ray Players
Aug 01, 2009 | Astar DVD-3800
May 16, 2009 | Philips DVP3982 DVD Player
May 07, 2009 | Philips DVP5990 DVD Player
401 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!