An expert who has achieved level 2 by getting 100 points
An expert that got 10 achievements.
An expert that got 5 achievements.
An expert that has over 500 points.
Re: Picture went black
The good thing is you see something in the screen,with age the set has developed loose conections in a few different places,my suggesion is to call professional for service now and the repair will not as expensive,if the picture quality is good is worth it.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
THI IS THE INTERNAL CIRCUTRY FAULT BEST YOU
call the service person and dont try to open it other than in side of TV SET HAVING Hazard of electrical shock be handle most care fully .
and check video board and all.
You need to consider the following tips herein as follow:
1) Field collapse (horizontal white line on screen) R710 dry joints. Same as C2146TN & C2546TN problem solved with thanks to Mike G & Barty. Power off/unplug. Get to circuit board underside with aerial socket up-R710 is near top and right of centre-cluster of 4 joints best resoldered
2) Picture is horizontally narrowed and deformed Capacitor C2913 (390nF, 250V) on the deflector PCB had lost capacity
now only visible in a thin horizontal line.
first of all you reduce brightness to monimum.
it just to protect your tv from crt demage.
your problem is in horizontal output section as you have mentioned that week or so ago the right and left bottom edges of the picture began to move in like a sideways triangle filled with black so this sympton is due to hor. section problem.
your flyback transformer or horizontal output might be defective.
but remember check for power supply is ok from
hope this will help.