I assume you have fitted a new projector lamp. If you have then I think the problem will be in the power supply, transformer. In part one clue might be the age of the lamp in terms of identifying the reason of the lamp exploding.
Regards Kevin Andreassend ICE AV Technology Ltd http://www.iceav.co.nz. firstname.lastname@example.org
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US. click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. Goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
When you replaced the lamp, did you use a patten part lamp or an official sharp lamp. When you replaced the fuse did you check there were no signs of burnt components on the board was the power disconnected when you changed the lamp
seal is in need of replacment pushing it in will only come out again
seal there to keep mud..dirt..water etc from going in ther is another internal oil seal keeping oil in
if you are an avide back yard mec. you shold be able to do this step by step
manuals are available with exlpoded view or digital camera can help snap a few
What exactly do you want to do? You must purchase a repair manual from somewhere. I can provide an Exlpoded parts list for free. I can offer advise on a procedure for free. To do anything beyond try an Internet Search for "McCulloch 3216 Chainsaw Repair Manual" I need to know what you want to do.
If your talking about the heater pipe and hose under the intake....(to ease removal you can remove the inlet air cowl/wipers/etc.) remove upper intake/coils/fuel line etc. the tube is bolted to the back of the RT head...replace the entire tube/hose assemble....IF the tube at the frt of the block is corroded/damaged/etc. you will need to replace that also (remove waterpump for access and installation)...change you T/Stat at this time also....hope this helped you...GL
To reset the lamp operation time on a Mitsbishi XD480U:
Plug in the power cord, turn on the lamp, and press the Left Arrow
button, Right Arrow button, and POWER buttons on the control panel ALL
AT THE SAME TIME, holding them all down for about three seconds.
•Unless these three buttons are pressed at the same time, the lamp operation time isn't reset.
• Make sure that the STATUS indicator is lit twice and the lamp operation time is reset successfully.
• The projector doesn't turn on if the lamp cover isn't attached securely.
• Be sure to reset the lamp operation time whenever you replace the lamp.
• Do not reset the lamp operation time unless you replace the lamp.
Here is the proceedure to replace the lamp and reset the lamp hours.
Lamp Replacement Procedure:
1. Press the POWER button to turn off the power.
2. Wait for about 1 minute until the cooling fan stops.
The lamp cooling fan will continue to operate for about 1
minute after the power is turned off. Do not unplug the AC
Cord from the outlet until the fan has stopped. Avoid
interrupting the power by using circuit breakers or switchable
3. After the cooling fan has stopped, unplug the AC Cord from
Please wait more than one hour before replacing the lamp.
[ Forced cooling function ]
If you need to replace the lamp more urgently:
- The Projection display has a forced cooling feature.
After the POWER button is turned OFF, and during the
first minute of the normal cooling fan operation, press
the VOLUME UP button on the unit and CH UP key on
the remote at the same time for more than 5 seconds.
The cooling fan operates for about 10 minutes. (LAMP
LED will flash 5 times every 5 second and POWER LED
will flash red for 10 minutes.)
4. Remove the Front Cover Unit from the latches.
5. Turn the Knob to the left.
6. Pull the Lamp Cover out.
7. Loosen the Screw on the Lamp. Then, pull the Lamp.
Because the Lamp may still be hot, use caution when
8. Install the new Lamp, and tighten the Screw.
9. Install the Lamp Cover, and turn the Knob to the right.
10. Install the Front Cover Unit.
Lamp Time Reset Procedure:
Be sure to reset the Lamp time to "0" after replacing the new
1. Plug in the AC Cord, and turn on the power by pressing the
2. Press and hold the VOLUME DOWN button on the unit and
the SPLIT key on the remote together for over 5 seconds
in power on condition.
When the reset is finished, the display will indicate that the lamp hrs have been reset to 0 and the LAMP LED goes out.
Replace the lamp, also the shut down time is correct the unit must allow plenty of time proper lamp cooling. otherwise the lamp life will be greatly shortend. normal lamp life is 3000 hrs.
lamp replacement may require an internal limp timer reset have a qualified tech replace the lamp.