Noiselab is not correct for all cases. As Buzz says, if the springs are strong then the foil fix works and works really well. Refer to attached photo for guidance in conjunction with instructions below. Note my possibly simpler answer at bottom.
I cut some short narrow strips (about 4mm x 20 mm) from a tin can and folded them over into a flattened "U". You can back off the large Phillips head screw on the frame of the oven where the door hinges are inserted and sit the tin over the little plate that is held by these screws and then tighten so that one end of the "U" sits between the oven chassis and the adjustment plate. If it still doesn't quite close add more tin as required. Refer photo for terminology.
Now the simpler solution which I didn't try but which would probably work after I contemplated the problem in retrospect is this. The reason I didn't think of this was that I thought the hinge went into a tube or slot. Later I realised it is just a simple cantilever design which is why the tin foil solution works (ie lifting the middle support of the cantilever produces a corresponding closure of the door). When I inspected the large Phillips head screws to insert the tin foil these were completely loose. Try this first then. Slide the adjustment plate up as high as the tolerance of the Phillips screw allows and then tighten it off hard. This will raise the bottom edge of the plate just as the tin foil method does. If not enough then proceed to the tin foil method.