- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
I had the same problem and eventually my phone just wouldn't charge at all. I took an old tooth brush n was cleanin the charging port with it then id blow it out n repeat and honestly after bout a half hour of doing this it is now finally charging.
Has the battery been fully discharged (used until it will not power up the item) very many times? This is very bad for Li/Po batteries. If the phone is less than 6-12 months old, I would contact my cell provider and ask for a replacement battery. In lieu of your provider replacing it, your only option will likely be to replace it yourself. Unlike the old-school Ni/Cad rechargeable batteries, Li/Po batteries lose their ability to hold a charge if they are drained fully too many times. Also a good tip with a new battery is to charge it longer than just until the battery power indicator is full (overnight is a good basic rule, but check your phone's user guide or google the specific battery model for recommended charge times) for the first few charges, and avoid letting it fully discharge. Try to get it on a charger with at least 1 or 2 bars left. This will increase the life of a cell phone battery dramatically.
The battery is faulty or needs replacing. All rechargable batteries lose their efficiency over time meaning that they hold charge for less time. It sounds like your battery is either at the end of it's life or has a fault. If the phone is less than 12 months old, it's worth contacting the seller or manufacturer to ask for a replacement
On a RAZR, there is a problem in the joint or hinge where the phone opens, and the flex cable that connects the two often comes loose. This can usually be fixed short term by pushing the halves of the phone together firmly, and then opening and closing the phone. Do this while the battery is out.
For a long term fix (or if that doesn't work), you have to take the phone apart. It would be best to take it to a repair shop for this.
Also try simply taking the battery out and popping it back in. This will resolve this issue often.