- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
To install bizhub 362 as a printer on your pc, please insert the printer driver cd into CD ROM drive.run the setup utility and follow the instructions.it will automatically search and detect the copier.Just read carefully and follow the instructions.its simple.
OK - please follow these instructions carefully to setup the Freeview box. If you get stuck at any point in the instructions - or anything I've said doesn't make sense or match what you can see - just post another message here and I'll deal with each problem as it arises.
1. Switch the TV and Freeview box to STANDBY. There should be a red light on the Freeview box; 2. Connect the aerial cable to the freeview box. Make sure you are connecting this to the correct socket. This should be labelled "RF IN", "IN" or "Aerial/Antenna". If you have connected to a socket marked "RF/TV OUT" or "TO TV" or something similar, it wont work; 3. Connect the SCART cable to Freeview box and the back of the TV; 4. Switch the TV on; 5. Switch the Freeview box on - you should get a green light on the front of the box;
Most TVs will automatically switch to the external input when a SCART device is switched on while the TV is already on. This is why you should switch the TV on first.
At this point you should be able to see the installation / setup screen for the Freeview box displayed on your TV. If you cannot see this:
A. Press the INPUT button once on your SAMSUNG remote control once. This is the button in the top-right corner of your remote control. B. If you still cannot see the installation / setup screen, press the MENU or SETUP button on the remote control supplied with the Freeview box.
The instructions from this point forward will be different if you had to press the MENU / SETUP button on the Freeview remote before anything appeared on the TV screen. If this Freeview box has been used before the installation screen will not appear, but you will get at on-screen menu after pressing the MENU / SETUP button. If this happens, please let me know and I will provide alternative instructions for setup.
Assuming you have been able to access the installation screen, it should be easy enough to follow the instructions on screen from this point. Use the UP / DOWN / LEFT / RIGHT arrow keys on the Freeview remote to highlight the relevant options and then press OK / SELECT to choose that option.
I don't want to make this too complicated by providing alternative instructions for every possible scenario. Please run through the instructions above and make sure you are getting an installation screen or "menu/list" displayed on the TV. If you need further instructions from there, I will provide them in another message.
The setup program does not recognise your storage controller.
HP and Dell usually supply a startup CD, that will help you configure RAID levels and partitions and start the Windows installation. If you have the supplied CD boot from it and it should work OK, if not you can download it here
Please see this link and this link for setup instructions for faxing with the PSC 2410 printer. Then go here for detailed instructions on how to use the fax capability of your machine.
If you have any further questions, the online support page for your model here may be helpful.
I hope this information allows you to resolve this issue. If you need further assistance, please post back with a comment to this thread. If I've managed to answer your question or solve a problem, please take just a moment to rate this post....thanks!
These printers were discontinued years ago.
There is also a very specific setup, the head voltages supplies by the PSU need to be matched to the head using a specified scanner and software that was only supplied to Alps/Oki service agents.
If you have a faulty PSU, you may as well list it on eBay as a spares machine.
Assuming you have allready used the printer sometime before but have a pc without the software, you should do the following:
Leave the USB cable unconnected, it should be connected when the software asks you to.
- Open the paper tray and insert white paper. - Connect the power supply to the printer, the power cable to the power supply and into the wall socket. - Switch the printer on and look at the display. if messages appear such as select the language, please do so with the arrow keys and the OK button. - Open the printer by moving the upper half up (not the scanner cover) and insert the cartridges in the slots (marked by color and figures). The printer should print an alignment page if new ink cartridges have been placed. - Install the software from the CD on your computer. If you don't have the CD, you could download it from the hp website. - When the software asks you to connect the printer, do so by plugging in the square USB plug into the printer and the flat USB plug into your pc's USB port. - The software should see that the printer has been connected. Please follow the instructions on the screen to finish the installation.
If the software is already on your computer, you only need to connect the power supply and the USB cable and the printer should work.