Question about Samsung SCX 4521F All-In-One Laser Printer
I need to know how to setup the printer. Please supply setup instructions
1. well its quite simple. all you to do is to connect the USB cable to the computer from the Printer (the printer also has a port for the USB)
2. then connect the main telephone line into the port labelled "LINE" behind the printer.
3. then you connect one end of the extra telephone cable supplied to the port labelled "EXT" behind the printer and the other end to the regular port on the telephone.
4. plug - in the power cable and put on the printer.
5. then you put the CD into the computer and run the set-up from the CD which is fairly easy.
6. after a few minutes you should have your printer running.
Posted on Nov 04, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 28, 2011 | Sony Televison & Video
Feb 09, 2011 | Televison & Video
Jan 23, 2011 | HP OfficeJet 6310 All-in-One Printer...
Dec 22, 2010 | HP ProLiant ML370 G4 Server
Jan 09, 2010 | Lands Phones
Jul 28, 2009 | HP PSC 2410 All-In-One InkJet Printer
May 01, 2009 | Alps MD 1000 Thermal Printer
Feb 06, 2008 | Office Depot Ativa D5772 Phone
Dec 18, 2007 | HP PSC 1610 All-In-One InkJet Printer
48 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: