No sound on incomming calls
Hi,why it does not ring out is because,the ringer is damaged..and it needs replacement. Before you replace it,you can clean up where the ringer is,there might be dirt stopping it to work.But you have to unscrew the phone to see where the ringer is.
Please if you have no knowledge about the phone,you can contact a skillful personnel for assistance.
Before that you can trythe below step,might just be a setting problem.
1. Go to Menu > Settings > Profiles
2. Select Profile and then Select General.
3. After selecting General you will be given 3 options (Activate, Personalize, Timed)
4. Select Personalize.
5. In the Incoming Call Alert field, select Ringing.
6. In the Ringing Tone field, select your favorite ring tone.
7. Scroll down, (push down button) the next field would be Ringing Volume. For now select the max.
8. Scroll down to the Vibrating Alert field and set it to Off.
9. Scroll further down thill the very last field where it says Alert For, select All Calls for this field.
10. Save your modifications.
11. Activate the profile and see if it works now.
Only and only If it doesn't work, it may be due to software corruption.
In that case reset your phone to the factory default settings by going to:
Menu > Settings > Press UP button.
Select Restore Factory Sett. give your Security Code (default = 12345) and viola.
(Make backup of your messages ad contacts before attempting this)
Have a nice day.
Sep 19, 2011 |
Nokia C3 Cell Phone