The reason the memory card is not working could be either the memory card is not working or the phone is not reading the memory card.
To test if it is the memory card,
insert the same memory card into another phone to see if the phone reads it.
if it does not read it, then the fault is from the memory card.
all you have to do is to replace the memory card.
To test if it is the phones memory card slot,
install a tested okay memory card into the phone to see if it will read it.
if it does not read it. then it is the phone. it could be a software problem or a hardware problem.
firs flash the phone with the appropriate software to see if it will work, if it does not, then it is the memory card slot.
To change the memory card slot,
follow these steps,
- First remove the battery cover & battery. Remove the two screws you see.
- Run your fingernail around the join of the front cover and then
remove the front cover.
- Now remove the four screws you
- The top part of the phone (PCB and LCD screen) can now be removed
from the middle chassis.
- then you will have access to the memory card slot,
- remove it and carefully install a new one,
- reverse the process to reassemble the phone back,
- test it with a memory card.