I have a 2300 dl that now shows me in the mssg window, "media jam tray 1". Having gone thru all the steps in the " users manual for removing paper jams",and finding none , I am at a lose as to what to look for or do at this point. TIA John
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Two Minolta 2300DL windows 7 64-bit solutions(choose oneoption):
1) Download the XP 64-bit driver and extract to a folder:
then Control Panel>Devices and Printers>Add aprinter> Add a local printer>choose USB printer port>select the "HaveDisk" button(do not select a printer) and browse navigate to where you savedthe XP 64-bit driver "MLUU_DRV.inf" driver file which installs and worksfine. Only issue is now have a 3 minutewait delay for each print job using the universal driver compared to no delaywhen printing with XP.
2) Follow the Vista USB port(not network) install guide butstill use the XP 64-bit driver.
3) 32-bit option use the Vista 32-bit driver first as thatshould work.
I had what seems to be a similar problem and the issue was that the rubber "feet" that grab the paper weren't grabbing anymore. So, I constantly got a paper jam reading. I read elsewhere to wipe some glass cleaner/ammonia on the "feet" so that they become "sticky" again. When I did this, the "Feet" or rubber semi-circle parts that rotate around a metal bar then started to correctly grab the paper again and the error stopped.