- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Yes you cannot transfer pictures without the USB cable since that is working like the 'bridge' for your camera and computer communication.
However, there is still another way on how you can get the pictures. That is to use a memory card reader. Most laptops now has that particular slot. Or you can buy a cheap memory card on the nearest PC store.
1. Make sure you will install a new or fully charged battery/batteries into your camera. Please use lithium batteries Ni-Mh or rechargeable Batteries (2000 M.Amp or higher).
2. Clean the battery contacts.
a. Remove the battery/batteries and the memory card from your camera, then wipe the battery contacts with a soft, clean cloth.
b. Reinstall the battery/batteries into your camera
3. Turn on your camera without the memory card.
In order to organise your repair or Trade up please Contact KODAK: