Question about Panasonic Panafax UF-595 Plain Paper Laser Fax
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 28, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Dec 11, 2010 | Canon Office Equipment & Supplies
This is basically ink
You have to reset ink
1.Turn off printer
2. Hold down Resume button and press Power button.
3. Keep holding down Power button and let Resume button go.
4. Press Resume button 2 times then let BOTH buttons go.
5. Green lights will flash and then stop blinking.
6. When green lights are solid, press the Resume button 4 times.
7. Press the Power button and the printer should turn off, if not, press the Power button once more.
8. Your printer should respond as normal.
Nov 22, 2010 | Canon i475 InkJet Printer
Nov 22, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Oct 30, 2010 | Canon i475 InkJet Printer
Sep 11, 2008 | Office Equipment & Supplies
65 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: