- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
1.Position the printer near your wireless network's router. Plug an Ethernet cable into the Ethernet port on the back end of the printer. Run the other end to any of the numbered ports on the back side of the router. Press the "Print Report Page" button on the printer.
2.Navigate to the setup page listed on the report page and click the tab labeled "Networking."
3.Scroll to the "Connections" heading and click "Wireless." Navigate to the tab labeled "Wireless Setup." Click the "Start Wizard" button.
4. Follow the prompts to connect the HP 1012 to your wireless network. Click "Finish" and close the browser.
5.Open the "Start" menu and navigate to "Network." Choose the "Add a Printer" option. Click "Add a network printer."
6. Click "HP Laserjet 1012" and choose "Next" and "Finish" to access the printer through your computer's wireless connection. Repeat the process of adding the printer on any other computers on the wireless network.
Please follow these steps and let me know if it works or not
=> Power on the printer and makes sure it comes to the 'Ready' state.
=> Press and hold the Go button between 5 and 10 seconds until the attention and ready lights flash.
=> Release the button. If you held the button down for too long it would flash the Attention LED.
=> Press and release the Job cancel button to start all over again if you held the button down for too long.