An expert who has achieved level 3 by getting 1000 points
An expert that got 20 achievements.
An expert that got 10 achievements.
An expert that got 5 achievements.
Re: how can i get my gps to work
It's in the maps program under settings. Once it's activated you will get a warning message about the battery life going down when in use but it should deactivate once you are off of Google maps. You will see a satellite dish icon on the upper part of the screen once it is on.
It's works better in mapping mode than satellite mode as well. Due to the amount of time it takes to redraw the screen.
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US. click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. Goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
I have to apologize that I can only post this in English. I was able to understand your question though.
You want to know how to turn on the Bluetooth Features of your Gateway 6307.
Try the instructions below:
1. Enable Bluetooth on the mobile phone or other Bluetooth enabled device. This procedure is dependent on the make and model of the phone or the device. You need to see the user manual accompanying your mobile phone or device to see how to enable Bluetooth.
2. Turn on your Gateway laptop. Check the area next to the clock in the System Tray. There should be an icon with a stylized "B" on a blue background. This is the Bluetooth icon. Double-click on this icon and select "Enable."
3. Go to Control Panel. Locate "Bluetooth Configuration" and double-click on it. A window should pop up.
4. Select the Accessibility tab. Check the option "Let other Bluetooth devices discover this computer." A check mark should appear against this entry
5. Select the Local Services tab. Startup type for all services should be set to "Auto."
6. Select "OK" and click. Wait for a few seconds. Your laptop should have Bluetooth enabled by now.
I hope this helps.
Hi there. Try this >>>> right click on the wireless icon in the corner of the screen, from the sub menu select enable. If that is not there look at the keyboard, hold down the FN key and press F2, a blue light should appear when activated. Please post back with the results.
have you actually enabled the G1's GPS receiver within the phone ?
the GPS is not switched on out of the box aswell as Wifi and Bluetooth.
Try going into the settings and enabling the GPS Satellite receiver and then use the maps application to see if the Satellites can Triangulate your position and find where your at !
G1 Gps Problem Fix - I recently had the same issues with the gps giving me the location of cell towers instead of actual location. After looking around the forums, i found the fix and it worked. Clear you maps cache by going into your application data. Settings : Applications : Manage Applications : Maps : then push "clear data" Make sure both your wireless and gps are turned ON Turn off Phone Take it outside somewhere that is clear of obstructions (like a large parking lot, or field) Turn on phone Once on, press maps Let it sit in one spot for about 5-10 min, then press my location. It should find you in just a few seconds. Mine took about 30 seconds. This should fix most problems you are having.
go to control panel and enable your audio driver... reboot your laptop.... now open the audio driver icon from the system tray and try to test the microphone... enable the settings for microphone in it