Question about HP PSC 1410 All-In-One InkJet Printer
- No changes to machine recently (printer or desktop)
- Not spooling the physical photo paper into "printing area" inside the printer
- Only printing smears along the top edge (where it should be pulled into "printing area")
- Smears look like streaks of ink along photo paper, but remaining surface blank
- Is updating drivers a solution?
- cartridges have been replaced recently (both black and colour)
- makes sounds for printing, afterwards spits out paper with above description
- opening "printing area" hutch during printing shows the paper is not being printed on
It looks like you have a problem with the pick up roller....try removing the roller and washing it with water dry properly and insert it back to place ..this is temporary fix.....and mite not work 2..u need to replace this roller....if it continues to trouble you
Posted on Nov 10, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 30, 2011 | Canon PIXMA MP240 All-In-One InkJet...
Nov 17, 2009 | Canon imageCLASS MF4150 All-In-One Laser...
Sep 03, 2009 | HP Deskjet D4160 InkJet Photo Printer
Aug 31, 2009 | Lexmark X2350 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Jun 26, 2009 | Canon PIXMA iP1800 InkJet Photo Printer
Dec 11, 2008 | HP DeskJet 3930 InkJet Printer
Jun 23, 2008 | Minolta bizhub 200 All-In-One Printer
Feb 23, 2008 | Kodak EASYSHARE 5500 All-In-One InkJet...
Aug 21, 2007 | Epson RX620 All-In-One InkJet Photo...
73 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: