Question about Computers & Internet
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
May 10, 2012 | LG Computers & Internet
Aug 21, 2011 | Altec Lansing AVS 300 Computer Speakers
Aug 19, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Jul 07, 2011 | LG X-Note LM50 Notebook
Jun 25, 2011 | ASUS Computers & Internet
May 07, 2011 | Medion MD1777 (MD1777C67) PC Desktop
May 05, 2011 | HP Audio Players & Recorders
Feb 23, 2011 | LG Computers & Internet
1. You can search the CPU Z software.
1. Download the software from this URL. http://www.filehippo.com/download_cpuz/download/12241ea76d30a5b66b4af5e9d239974c/
2. Than installed the software.
3. Go to the motherboard option see the name of themotherboard and serial no. of the motherboard.
4. than by the name of the motherboard. Go to the site ofMotherboard Company
5. Than by the serial no. of motherboard downloadthe driver which you require.
Nov 05, 2010 | LG X-Note LM50 Notebook
377 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!