Question about Computers & Internet
Posted by Anonymous on
Tips for a great answer:
May 10, 2012 | LG Computers & Internet
Aug 21, 2011 | Altec Lansing AVS 300 Computer Speakers
Aug 19, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Jul 07, 2011 | LG X-Note LM50 Notebook
Jun 25, 2011 | ASUS Computers & Internet
May 07, 2011 | Medion MD1777 (MD1777C67) PC Desktop
May 05, 2011 | HP Audio Players & Recorders
Feb 23, 2011 | LG Computers & Internet
1. You can search the CPU Z software.
1. Download the software from this URL. http://www.filehippo.com/download_cpuz/download/12241ea76d30a5b66b4af5e9d239974c/
2. Than installed the software.
3. Go to the motherboard option see the name of themotherboard and serial no. of the motherboard.
4. than by the name of the motherboard. Go to the site ofMotherboard Company
5. Than by the serial no. of motherboard downloadthe driver which you require.
Nov 05, 2010 | LG X-Note LM50 Notebook
375 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!