a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
First Make sure your contacts are saved to the phone as to now im sure they are saved to your sim card... Then pull up the person and go to edit scroll down to "Custom ring tone" and hit the ring tone you want and hit done..
not sure if this will work but go into downloaded ring tones pick one see the options and see if it says set as ringtone or message tone it should work also try going into profiles and perzonlize and go to ringing tone and pick downloaded tones hope that helps
Here are instructions for setting the ringtone on a Palm Treo 750 running Windows Mobil 6.0 Professional
To change the ringtone do the following:
1.Go to Start and select Settings
2.Select "Sounds and Notifications"
3.Go to the "Notifications" tab listed along the bottom
4.In the Event field either press the middle button or use your stylus to see the drop down menu.
5.From the menu choose whichever option you want to set the ringtone for. i.e. Phone:Known Caller or Phone: Unknown Caller
6. Once you have made your choice go to Ring Type. Here you want to access the drop down menu so you can chose how long the ringtone will sound.
7. Once you have made your choice go to Ring Tone. Access the drop down menu again to cycle through the different types of ringtones. If you have music on your phone you can also choose this as your ringtone instead of having to purchase them but first some steps have to be taken in order for the music to be seen in the drop down menu. I will put that at the bottom of this solution just in case it's needed.
You can use this method to set ringtones for other things such as incoming email, messages and reminders. With Messages Emails, and reminders you can also select music that is already on your phone but I have not been able to do the same with smaller things like "Connection Disconnected".
Here are instructions for making music on your phone into a ringtone.
You may want to have an expansion card for this but it can be done without one. If you are not using an expansion card and would like to make all of the songs on your unit into a ringtone you may have to delete the music files after adding them to your ringtones.
In order to make your music available for choice in ringtone all songs must be in the "My Music" Folder prior to beginning.
Begin by following steps 1. and 2. from above then:
3.Select the "Manage" tab
4.Select Menu then select Add
5. For this part I find using the stylus is simplest. On the top left of the screen push the down arrow found under the words "Select a Sound"
6.From this drop down menu select "My Device" then click on the "Music" Folder
7.Once there Highlight the song you would like to be a ringtone then click "Select"
All done Now the music on you phone is a ringtone. Ringtones made this way can be deleted anytime simply by going into the "Manage" tab again, highlighting the song you wish to delete, Selecting "Menu", Then selecting "Delete"
Here are the step by step instructions:
0. Put your ringtones in the local folder: \Application Data\Sounds
1. Go to "Contacts"
2. Select the contact you want to add a ringtone to
3. Click "Edit" (the left soft key below the screen, it will be the one to the right of the Home key)
4. Scroll down to Custom Ring Tone
5. The ringtones you placed in the folder should be listed