I have a twin pact 100 connected via RGB to mobile ultrasound unit.
The problem that i am experiencing is a loss of the ultrasound image and color splashes on my monitor.(projector monitor, not on ultrasound screen) The led light appears red for a brief moment when i turn the twin pact on.
Please let me know if i need servicing on the twin pact or something i can address myself. It is not the RGB connection, as i have replaced that.
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
I think the DVD player might either be set to output RGB, or if you are watching it via a scart to TV, and the TV is not RGB type. Alternative the TV is an RGB type and your player needs switching to RGB output.
You can return your phone to its original state, as it was when it left the factory. This is also called a hard reset. You might want to do this if you are giving your phone to a friend or relative and you want to remove all your data first, or if your phone has a persistent problem that is not solved by powering off the phone and then powering it on again.
A factory reset is a drastic measure. It permanently erases all your personal data and customized settings, and also removes any programs you have installed. Make sure that you have backed up the information and files you want to keep.
Nokia life timer is a counter that keeps track of the Total call time of your phone. It will show how much the phone has been used, and it?s the best thing to check if you?re planning to buy a used Nokia Mobile. To see the Total Call Time or the life timer counter, On the standby screen type the following code *#92702689# (Easy way to remember this is ? *#war0anty#). And it will pop up a message that shows the life timer in hours and minutes.
Here is a detailed procedure to make this life timer zero.
REQUIREMENTS: The following files are required to reset the life timer:
PROCEDURE: 1. Download and Extract the lifetimer.pm file, and Download Nemesis Service Suite.
2. Install Nemesis Service Suite on your Computer, It won?t take much time.(select the first option)
3. Install Nokia Cable Drivers (No need to install, if you have Nokia PC Suite already installed)
4. Connect The Phone in ?PC Suite? Mode to the PC
5. Open Nemesis Service Software
6. Click on ?Scan for new Device? Button on Top right Corner
7. It Will take a few seconds to scan, and it will load up the software interface after communicating with the Phone.
8. Click the ?Phone Info? Button.
9. On the Bottom, Select and open the ?Permanent Memory? Tab, which is next to the Fbus info.
10. Click the ?Write? button on Below right, and open the Extracted lifetimer.pm file on your PC.
11. After the lifetimer.pm file is opened , it will immediately start writing it to the Phone?s EEPROM Area.
12. The Procedure will end when the progress bar reaches 20%. This is normal , and on the bottom right side, it will display its done.
13. Unplug the Phone, and Restart it.
14. After boot up, Check the life timer .
Note: This method has been tested on following devices: Nokia 6630, 6670, 6680, 5500 sport, 5700XM, 6110 Navigator, 6120 Classic, N70, N72, N73,N76, E50, E51, E61i, E65, N80, N91, N95, N95 8GB, 5800XM Mobile devices. If you want to try it on other S60v3 or S60v5 mobiles, do it at your own risk.
Power Failure During Writing will cause damage to the Phone, And there is a chance that it might brick the phone as well.
Loose, worn out Data Cables Might fail the Writing process, and there are chances of damage to the EEPROM area of the phone.
Do not attempt this with phones that are not included in the confirmed list.
What is Unlocking? Unlocking a mobile phone is the procss of removing any SIM Card or Network restrictions set on the phone by either the manufacturer of the phone or by the mobile phone's service provider. After unlocking a mobile phone, you can still use it with it's existing network or switch over to any other supported network.
1. Connect the supplied phone cord with one end to a phone jack and the other end to the LINE port of the unit. Make sure that the phone jack has a dial tone.
Note: Nowadays a lot of people are using a VOIP Service, keep in mind that the FAX was invented to work on an analog phone system (yeah the regular phone) and this new phone system might result in FAX transmission failures.
2. Default FAX settings works fine. The only time you need to configure it is if you have a phone or an answering machine connected to the unit.
3. To test if you can receive fax, go to http://www.faxzero.com (a free fax service) and send yourself a fax message.
4. To test if you can send fax, a friend's fax number is recommended.
Adobe RGB enables more vivid color reproduction, for Adobe RGB is capable of more color space than sRGB. It offers more flexibility than sRGB on image processing and image retouching. Please note, however, a normal PC monitor cannot realize the color reproduction effect, for the available color range of the monitor is restricted by its specification. Further, an image with Adobe RGB ICC profile may be reproduced in poor color depth unless color management is provided in advance. Meanwhile, there may be cases that the Adobe RGB effect is realized in printing out, as some colors can be reproduced by a printer.