Question about Canon PIXMA MP150 All-In-One InkJet Printer
I need waste ink counter reset for canon mp 145
Mas saya mau download canon pixma mp145 ko susah banget ci please saya lagi butuh banget..!
Posted on Apr 10, 2009
＜Service mode operation procedures＞
1) With the printer powered off but connected to a power source, press the Power button while pressing and holding
the Stop/ Reset button.
2) When the Power LED is lit, press the Stop/Reset button two times while pressing and holding the Power button.
3) When releasing the Power button and the Stop / Reset button (regardless of order), the printer will move into a
service mode. (Waiting for menu selection)
4) When the LED lights in green, press the Stop/Reset button 4 times to enter waste counter menu.
5) Then press reset twice. LED should go green
Posted on Nov 13, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 12, 2013 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Jan 02, 2011 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Dec 21, 2010 | Canon Office Equipment & Supplies
May 21, 2009 | Canon PIXMA MP150 All-In-One InkJet...
Mar 13, 2009 | Canon PIXMA MP150 All-In-One InkJet...
Feb 01, 2009 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Jan 25, 2009 | Canon PIXMA MP160 All-In-One InkJet...
Nov 02, 2008 | Canon PIXMA MP150 All-In-One InkJet...
Jul 16, 2014 | Canon PIXMA MP150 All-In-One InkJet...
768 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: