Question about Sony DVP-NS400D DVD Player
• Turn On the unit with the remote controller
• Wait until "no disc" appears in the unit's display
• Press Pause, 3, 1, 4, 1, 5, 9
• The word "CODE" should appear in the display
• Within five seconds, press the key that corresponds to the zone you want i.e. 0 for region free, 1 for region 1, 2 for region 2 and so on
• Again, within 5 seconds, press Pause and Power
hope it helps!
Posted on Oct 31, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 09, 2011 | Sony DVP-FX730 Portable DVD Player
on Mar 07, 2010 | Televison & Video
May 15, 2010 | Sony DVP-NS330 DVD Player
Mar 21, 2010 | Sony DVP-NS400D DVD Player
Aug 30, 2009 | Sony DVP-FX810 Portable DVD Player
Jul 30, 2009 | Televison & Video
Feb 25, 2009 | Sony DVP-NS400D DVD Player
Nov 05, 2008 | Sony DVP-NS67P DVD Player
Feb 07, 2008 | Sony DVP-NS400D DVD Player
Nov 18, 2007 | Sony DVP-NS57P
Nov 22, 2008 | Sony DVP-NS400D DVD Player
446 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!