- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
If you want to transfer your files from your phone to your laptop you have 3 options.
A. Via Bluetooth
B. Via SD card
C. Via Samsung mobile phone software.
A. Via bluetooth
1. Open your phone bluetooth as well as your laptop
2. Pair them.
??how to pair.
???open your laptop bluetooth
???right click the bluetooth icon in the tray and select add a device.
???select your phone. And select ok.
3. From your laptop bluetooth, right click the icon in the tray and select receive file transfer
4. From your phone, open gallery and select your photos and videos and select share, select bluetooth
5. From your laptop, select accept file transfer
B. Via Sd Card
1. Turn off your phone
2. Remove your sd card
3. Insert it in a adapter
4. Insert the adapter in your sd memory card reader
5. Open my computer, select sd card
6. Select the files and start the copying.
C. Samsung mobile phone softwarem
1. Download the apps to your laptop
2. Install it.
3. Connect your phone via usb cable
4. Once recognized, select back up
5. On settings backup, uncheck everything except videos and photos
6. Start the backup else if you want to backup everything then make sure to check everything.
7. Select apply
8. Start backing up.
There are also some alternatives for samsung syncing software, if you want to check them out, i posted the link below.
I hope the above process will be able to help you.
You need a usb cable provided by the cellphone manufacturer to connect it to laptop. After connecting it to laptop the phone memory card will be displayed in a window & windows explorer after detecting it by the laptop as pen-drive. You can check the folders inside the card with camera album or photos etc.
Unfortunately, your phone doesn't have File Transfer Profile (FTP) in bluetooth, you'll need to use its USB cable to transfer files between PC and phone, it's a standard micro-USB (5-pin micro-USB 2.0) cable.
Connect your wildfire via a usb to your laptop. Then choose either from the pop up or the drop down notification bar to connect and share files via usb. Your pc would recognize your smartphone as a flash driver and you can transfer pictures normaly.
first of all, you turn on your bluetooth. then the laptops bluetooth. you select the recieve file on the laptops bluetooths option. then you search for device on the phone then you select the photo you want to send then send via bluetooth.
you can also send via usb cable. when the laptop or computer reads the usb, select the mass storage, then you try to locate the photo you cant to send the transfer it through the cable.
U can transfer those photos using email service in your phone if it's active. just send it to ur active email address and instantly u can transfer or download the attachments (photos) in your email address. If like fast transfer, u can use Bluetooth dongle or BluetoothUSB dongle or infrared service that is compatible to your phone. The 3rd option is using a USB Data Cable compatible to your phone. But I recommend BluetoothUSB Dongle cause it is easier to use,fast file transfer,less complicated and is cheaper but effective and accurate. I can provide u the way on how to use the devices i've mention if you need it. Rate my solution according to the benefit u acquire from it...TNX. Enjoy transferring.