Question about Disney Pix Click Digital Camera
I can't get the pictures downloaded from the camera to the computer. Everytime I try it says that the computer can't find the camera? I have everything plugged in correctly and the programs are properly downloaded. (Disney Pix Camera-CARS Design)
This was found on another solution from ncmerc on Fixya
1) Connect the camera with the provided USB cable.
2) Download the latest driver from the Digital Blue web site: http://digiblue.com/customer-service/downloads/index.html, select the "The Disney Pix Micro Drivers for WIN ME, 2000, XP"
3) Install this driver, this will not enable the camera to work yet.
4) After this driver has installed, go to Control Panel
5) Select System
6) Select the Hardware tab
7) Select Device Manager
8) Find the device in the list (mine said "USB Digital Still Camera"),will probably have the yellow exclamation mark on it saying that it isnot working.
9) Double click the device
10) Select "Reinstall Driver" from the General tab
11) When asked if Windows can connect to Windows Update to search for software, select "Yes, this time only" and click Next.
12) Choose "Install the software automatically" and click Next.
13) You should get a message saying the driver for the "DB CIF Cam" hasnot passed the Windows Logo testing, select "Continue Anyway".
14) Click Finish.
15) The first time I did this, I needed to take a picture while the camera was connected to the PC.
After doing this I am able to download the pictures and everything works great. I hope this helps.
Posted on Oct 31, 2008
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 24, 2011 | Casio EXILIM Card EX-S770 Digital Camera
May 21, 2010 | Canon EOS Rebel XS 35mm SLR Camera
May 21, 2010 | Vivitar ViviCam 8025 Digital Camera
Apr 13, 2010 | Sony DSC-S930 Digital Camera
Feb 27, 2010 | Nikon D80 Digital Camera with 18-135mm...
Jun 06, 2009 | Sony Cybershot DSC-S950 Digital Camera
Jun 01, 2009 | Canon PowerShot SD1100 IS Digital Camera
Mar 09, 2009 | Polaroid i830 Digital Camera
Feb 02, 2009 | Kodak EasyShare C613 Digital Camera
Dec 18, 2007 | Fuji FinePix F460 Digital Camera
Mar 02, 2015 | Disney Pix Click Digital Camera
596 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: