My sidekick [D Wade] edition keeps locking every few seconds when im on it. i will be texting or aiming and it just makes the little sound and sends my messages to the draft and locks. repeatidly. And my Sidekick 2008 says that there is a hardware problem when i power it on with my sim in it. PLEASE HELP!!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
1) Insert the Cingular SIM card into the back of the T-Mobile Sidekick ID (it should be located behind the battery).
2) Turn on the Sidekick ID, wait for the screens to load.
3) When the screen says "Waiting for Activation", hold the top left button (the "Menu" button with the three lines) on the Sidekick ID and hold the letter "L" on the QWERTY pad at the same time. After a few seconds, let go of the buttons.
4) If Step 3 is done correctly, the Sidekick should be directed to the jumpscreen and display all of the Menu's of the Sidekick ID.
It's very important to remember that you will only be able to use the SMS features of the Sidekick. Meaning, that you will not be able to use the internet, email, AIM/MSN/Yahoo messengers, or any of the data features. You will only be able to use the phone to call or text.
no sidekicks have a diffrent net work the internet itself is powered by danger a difrent net work then all other internet phone and that doesnt work with att so ther for it will onli work for calls and text