Question about Printers & Copiers
How can i instal my epson cx4600 with-out without a soft-ware
Posted on Sep 14, 2009
try download at www.driverguide.com
Posted on Oct 31, 2008
To change the default settings for all future print jobs in Windows XP
1. In the Windows task bar, click Start, select Settings, and click Printers and Faxes.
2. Right-click the HP LaserJet 1020 printer icon.
3. Click Properties, or click Printing Preferences.
4. Change the settings, and click OK.
5. On the Effects tab, select the watermark you want to use.
NOTE Not all printer features are available from all drivers or operating systems. See the printer
properties (driver) online Help for information about availability of features for that driver.
Posted on Jun 23, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 20, 2012 | HP LaserJet 1020 Printer
Oct 11, 2009 | HP LaserJet 1020 Printer
Sep 18, 2009 | HP LaserJet 1020 Printer
Jan 06, 2009 | HP LaserJet 1020 Printer
Nov 20, 2008 | Printers & Copiers
Dec 26, 2007 | HP LaserJet 1020 Printer
49 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!