Question about Intel D945GTP Motherboard
Error when running bios update "unable to continue.Internal System error:There is a programming or internal problem.' My board is a d945gtp. Express bios works fine flashing the same bios I have now.
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 11, 2013 | Lenovo 3000 Computers & Internet
Jun 16, 2012 | Intel Computers & Internet
Updating the BIOS with the Intel® Express
BIOS Update Utility
With the Intel Express BIOS Update utility you can update the system BIOS while in
the Windows environment. The BIOS file is included in an automated update utility
that combines the functionality of the Intel® Flash Memory Update Utility and the ease
of use of Windows-based installation wizards.
To update the BIOS with the Intel Express BIOS Update utility:
1. Go to the Intel World Wide Web site:
2. Navigate to the D946GZIS page, click "[view] Latest BIOS updates," and select the
Express BIOS Update utility file.
3. Download the file to your hard drive. (You can also save this file to a removable
USB device. This is useful if you are updating the BIOS for multiple identical
4. Close all other applications. This step is required. Your system will be rebooted at
the last Express BIOS Update window.
5. Double-click the executable file from the location on your hard drive where it was
saved. This runs the update program.
6. Follow the instructions provided in the dialog boxes to complete the BIOS update.
Feb 16, 2011 | Intel D946GZIS Motherboard
Aug 08, 2010 | Intel D945GTP Motherboard
Dec 29, 2009 | Microsoft Windows XP Professional for PC
Jun 10, 2009 | Intel D945GTP Motherboard
Oct 17, 2008 | Intel D845GLLY Motherboard
Jan 17, 2008 | Intel Motherboard
3,838 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!