Question about Radio Communications
Hope this helps..............
-----How to Create a new Connection----
Pairing with Phone
1. Turn off all devices (ST Light and Phone)
2. Turn on Phone
3. Goto Bluetooth menu on the phone (might be in connectivity)
4. Go to device list or paired devices (make sure bluetooth is turned on)
5. Delete any old profiles that are still in there.
6. Goto the Supertooth Light (BlueAnt)
7. Hold down the green button (send button)
8. while holding it down, open the microphone
9. the light should start to flash "red" and "blue" (you can release the green button)
10. go back to your phone, and go into either 'device list' menu or 'paired devices' menu on your phone.
11. click on either search, add or new devices. Function depends on different phones
12. when the phone has found the device, it should say 'ST Light BA V1'
13. select it, then enter passkey "0000"
14. If your phone ask for authorization or auto connect, just click "yes"
By now, you should be connected to your device. Always remember to close the microphone before you leave the car.
Otherwise, it will slowly drain the battery. If you want to reconnect, just simply open the microphone.
Make sure you turn off your phone once every 2 weeks to reset the phone memory. This will help give a better
performance and clearer sound.
Posted on Dec 28, 2008
Look at this link it worked for me!
Posted on Dec 01, 2008
Y have a supertooth btslbc3 and y want to pair with my nokia n95 8gb,but doesn,t work,can you help me please?
Posted on Feb 17, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 08, 2010 | Blueant Supertooth Light Bluetooth Speaker...
Apr 03, 2010 | Blueant Supertooth Light Bluetooth Speaker...
Oct 20, 2009 | Blueant Blue Ant 091193 Supertooth II...
May 04, 2009 | Blueant Supertooth Light Bluetooth Speaker...
Feb 28, 2009 | Blueant Blue Ant 091193 Supertooth II...
Dec 24, 2008 | Blueant Supertooth Light Bluetooth Speaker...
Dec 15, 2008 | Blueant Supertooth Light Bluetooth Speaker...
Nov 19, 2008 | LG HBM-730 Wireless Headset
Nov 15, 2008 | Motorola Mobility H500 Wireless Headset
Jan 21, 2017 | Radio Communications
3,899 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!