- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
1. First, remove the battery cover on your unregistered TCX905 and look
under the battery to confirm that you indeed purchased a TCX905 because
some Uniden handsets were packaged as 905's but were not.
2. Take the fully charged unregistered 905 to the base unit TRU9496.
3. On the TRU 9496 base unit press "Menu" then select "Registration" and press OK
4. You should get the message "press the # key on the remote handset".
5. Depress the "#" key on the unregistered 905 and it should register.
Same manual as lethean provided on a similar post but Page 24 if the previously used Base is Unavailable and your phone shows "Deregistration" in the Menu.
Base Unavailable (Handset Only)
To clear the base registration data in the handset, please follow these steps:
Press and hold  and [#] for more than 5 seconds. Select the BASE UNAVAILABLE submenu.
BASE UNAVAILABLE appears. Move the cursor to select YES, and then press the OK soft key.
ARE YOU SURE? appears. Move the cursor to select YES. Press the OK soft key.