If you can connect it to a PC with XP on it, and have an iRiver Music Manager; once your device is recognized, you will be able to manually manage files on your iRiver, including deleting any voice recordings on it.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
I think you have installed the UMS firmware on your
iRiver, right? That firmware, for whatever reason, limits the recording
to 96kbps. Using the standard firmware, you can record up to 320kbps @
try upgrading Audacity and have a ponder about reverting back from the UMS settings.
You can delete voice recordings by simply connecting your device to your computer. Then you got to my computer, select the device,go to recordings,then voice and finally right click the recording you want to delete and click delete. That should do it!!
Do this procedure for "voice" mode to delete voice recordings:
Delete file (stop submenu) - Delete corresponding files and save files in Music mode, Voice mode or FM mode.
1. In stop interface (FM without stop interface)
2. Short press "MODE" to enter stop submenu
3. Click "NEXT" or "PREV" to choose "single" or "all" files
4. Short press "MODE" to enter the Delete interface
5. Click "NEXT" to change "no" into "yes"
6. Short press MODE to confirm the delete prompt
"Delete all" will delete all related files stored in the selected folder. For example, if in music mode "Delete all" will delete all the music files, while other recorded files (e.g. voice recordings or FM recordings) will not be deleted.
Likewise, if "Delete all" is used when in the "Replay" menu, this will delete all recorded files but leave music files intact.
FM is much simpler – "Delete" or "Delete all" will delete the station(s) saved before.