Question about Televison & Video
1. Power on the player with no disk in the drive.
2. Wait for the "No Disc" message to appear.
3. Press Pause on the Remote.
4. Enter 3, 1, 4, 1, 5, 9 on the Remote (the word COdE or FF appears on the display).
5. Enter 0 on the Remote (0 = All Regions, 1 = Region 1, 2 = Region 2, etc.).
6. Press Pause on the Remote.
7. Power the player off, wait 30 seconds and then power back on.
NB: If the above code fails to work then once the player has displayed the "No disc" message press Stop before entering the above code
Hope it helps!
Posted on Oct 30, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 22, 2012 | LG Bp125 2D Slim BRay Player - Black
Jun 19, 2011 | Televison & Video
Nov 11, 2010 | LG HT303SU Theater System
Sep 08, 2009 | Radio Shack Accurian LMD-5108A Portable...
Jun 10, 2009 | Sharp DVRW250 DVD Players
Feb 09, 2009 | Insignia DVD Player with MP3 Playback/JPEG...
Jul 06, 2008 | LG V181 DVD Player/VCR
May 15, 2008 | Televison & Video
Dec 01, 2007 | LG DV276 Recorder
99 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: