Question about Kyocera Office Equipment & Supplies
Blow the air through the air blower in your printer for 5 minutes /so if any thing blocking the rollers to roll will be blown off. try this and check out. thanks.
Posted on Nov 01, 2008
1. Turn the printer off and open the access cover.
2. Look for any obstructions in the paper path and remove them if necessary. (It is possible to move the carrier assembly with the power off.)
3. Turn the printer on, load some paper, and press the Form Feed button. (
4. Watch the paper as it feeds through and try to determine where the jam is occurring.
5. Check to see if all the rollers are turning.
If all the rollers are turning, there may be something in the feed path that you can't see. Go to step 6.
If not, there is probably a feed motor or a gear problem and the printer may require service.
6. If the paper is jamming under the carrier assembly, you may be able to fix it using the manual feed slot.
7. Turn the printer off.
8. Take a #10 envelope and feed it through the left side of the manual feed slot until it comes right through the printer to the back of the exit rollers.
9. Move it up and down first, and then slowly move it over to the right side. If something is stuck under the black
Posted on Oct 30, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 24, 2013 | Canon FAX-JX200
Jul 13, 2008 | Brother Office Equipment & Supplies
Feb 20, 2012 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Dec 31, 2010 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Sep 29, 2010 | Brother IntelliFAX 4750 Plain Paper Laser...
Mar 31, 2010 | Panasonic PanaFax UF-8000 Laser Fax
Aug 11, 2009 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Apr 30, 2009 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Apr 19, 2007 | Brother IntelliFAX 1270E Plain Paper Fax
Dec 27, 2006 | Sharp UX-B20 Plain Paper Inkjet Fax
101 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!