a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Normally most email issues can be resolved by some basic checks to make sure that the settings are correct. In summary we just need to double check a few settings which are very easy to do & can be summarized as:
1. Check Nameservers
2. Check Billing is up to date
3. Check Password for email address
4. Check Email Account Quota
5. Check if disk usage is exceeded
6. Check Configuration
7. Try Server-Name in place of domain name
These steps are detailed below - please take care to go through them in order, they should only take a couple of minutes:
1. Check Nameservers - Check that your domain name is pointing to the correct name servers where your email is hosted.
- if you check your welcome email from when you signed up to your hosting service you will find the correct settings. If you do not have the settings then please ask our 24 hour support team & they will confirm for you.
2. Check Billing is Up to Date - If your Nameservers are correct, please double check that your hosting is paid up to date by logging into your Billing Area
3. Check Password for Email Address - Check that you have the correct user name and password for your email account. The username should be of the format" email_ID@yourdomain.com", and password is case sensitive. The quickest way to check this is to login to your Webmail. You can do this by going to http://www.ENTERYOURDOMAINHERE.com/webmail
(Please replace ENTERYOURDOMAINHERE with your domain name).
You are then prompted to enter the email address & the password. If you are able to login to webmail then this means that the password is valid for that email address so we can proceed to the next step.
3. A. Reset Email Password if Necessary - If your password is not accepted then this just means that you need to login to your Web Hosting Control Panel & reset the password for your email address. To do this, all you need to do is to login to your web hosting control panel & select the "Email Accounts" icon & then select the option to change your password. The following link shows you exactly how to log in to your Web Hosting Control Panel.
4. Check Email Account Quota - Next we need to check if your email quota is full because if this is happening then that will stop new emails from being accepted on the server. To do this, login to your web hosting control panel (see point 3 A above) & select the "Email Accounts" icon & then go down to the list of email addresses & you can see a summary of email accounts & the quota for each. If your email account is full then you just need to either delete some emails via webmail (see point 3 above) or you can simply increase the disk space quota for your email address by selecting "Change Quota" (we do not recommend setting to unlimited if possible).
5. Check if disk usage is exceeded - If your email client doesn't let you connect to the server and throws at you a 'login failed/incorrect password' error, you are likely to have exceeded your disk usage. It's not the quota of any specific email account that has gone over the limit, but the disk usage of your entire hosting account. You should regularly keep an eye on your disk usage to ensure it always stays within the limit. Steps on how to find the disk usage.
You can confirm if your disk usage has been exceeded by simply trying to login to your cPanel. If it is over-quota, cPanel wouldn't let you in. You could then contact support who will look into it for you. Once you have verified that your nameservers, billing, password & quota details are correct we can now run through some trouble shooting to find out where the issue is.
6. Check Configuration - For your email software to be able to send & receive emails then the configuration settings need to be set as shown below. You can find these settings in your email´s software. For example, in Microsoft Outlook or Windows Live Mail you just need to select Tools/Accounts & then in the Servers tab please ensure that your settings are:
> E-mail Address: Your complete email address (see point 3 above)
> Password: Your email password (see point 3 above)
> My Incoming Server is a: POP3
> Incoming mail server (POP3): mail.domain (eg: if your domain is abc123.com your settings would be mail.abc123.com)
> Outgoing mail server (SMTP): mail.domain (eg: if your domain is abc123.com your settings would be mail.abc123.com)
> Remember password: Select Yes by ticking the box to confirm
> Server requires Authentication: Select Yes by ticking the box to confirm
Then select the Advanced options and check the following:
Outbound SMTP Port: 25 or 26 [Some ISPs block port 25 traffic to reduce spamming. If you are unable to send out mails through port 25, try port 26. ]
Inbound POP3 Port: 110
Do not select the option to leave a copy on the server as this will eventually fill up your web space if you select this option.
7. Try Server-Name in place of domain name - Still not working? OK, it could be that your ISP does not recognize the mail server settings so we will try replacing these one at a time with the main server-name of the server.
To do this please follow these steps:
A. Get your server-name from the product welcome mail.
B. Go back to point 6 above & first replace the incoming mail server (POP3) with the nameserver (i.e. using the example in the above article, we would replace mail.abc123.com with node005.hostingseries.net). Try again.
C. If it still does not work change the incoming mail server (POP3) back to its original setting (eg: mail.abc123.com) & then change the Outgoing mail server (SMTP) to the server name (i.e. using the above example we would replace mail.abc123.com with node005.hostingseries.net) & try again.
D. If it still does not work, please change both Incoming & Outgoing to the server-name (i.e. using the above example
we would replace mail.abc123.com twice with node005.hostingseries.net)
If you still are unable to configure your email, please contact our support team (use the 24 hour live chat service - top right hand side of our website) and they will be able to identify the issue for you.
Then type in your email address, Login name , Full Name or your specified Phone No.
Then facebook would search for matching users. If you still don't see your account, try entering something else other than the one you entered.
( for example if you entered your phone number and it didn't work try entering your email or Login name.) Most of the time using your email would be the wisest choice.)
And hit Search. :)
Well now the kind of difficult part begins. But I don't think it would be for you.
Now for this step you got to enter your account's password. Well if you knew the password you won't be here anyway, cause you don't know your new password the Hacker's changed, enter your old password. The password that you use, to enter into your account before you got HACKED
Then cause you entered an old actually now wrong password this page will come up.
Well no need to be down yet. Just click the reset my password button.
Your primary email would be changed so well of course you don't want to send your reset your password link to the hacker's account so, Click "no longer have access to these?" link.
Well now you almost got your account back.
Now write your new email address that you want to send the change password link as well set as your primary email.
Well now, follow the next steps and you would have your account back in 24 hours.
It is unfortunate but it happens to many of us. After a week or two away
from the computer, you go to log in to your Facebook account only to
discover you can't access your account. Maybe you have forgotten the
password or maybe your account has been hacked. Recovering your Facebook
account requires that you provide some information to verify your
identity and that you own the account before granting you access once
1. Open your preferred Web browser and direct it to the Facebook login
page. Click on the "Forgot your Password?" link below the login area on
2. Respond to the prompts with your account information. You may use your
email address, telephone number, Facebook username or your name with a
friend's name to identify your account and identity.
3. Select the email address or phone number you wish the new password to be
sent to. If you do not have access to the listed email address(es) or
phone number(s), click on the "Don't have access to these?" link to
insert a new contact email address or phone number. Answer the security
question to have Facebook send your new password to the new point of
4. Wait the required 24-hour waiting period before regaining access to your account with your new password.
I hope you find it very helpful.
It cannot be done except by Hotmail. If you have not forgotten your login ID and email address they can let you in by sending a new password to another email address. You will have to answer the security questions first.
Actually the problem is with Yahoo, but let me explain why this happened and how to get it back. There's no possible alternatives for you to access your account currently. You have to wait at least 24 hours, this happens when someone or the user attempts to login with wrong password or wrong username several times. Will be able to access after 24 hours, even writing to yahoo support will not helpful since their response takes at least 48 hours which is longer than the time you are gonna wait.
If you want this to be faster, your only option is to wait for 24 hours without any attempt otherwise, it'll reset to 24 hours even if you attempt to login after 20 hours and you'll need to wait another 24 hours and so on, this is not controlled by man, but it's controlled by software.
If in case someone is playing with your account, there'd be problem, suppose if someone tries to login while you are waiting for the 24 hours to get passed, same thing will happen again. Yahoo will not be able to recognize since these things are monitored on the server.
The best attempt to unlock your ID is, try
to login not by yahoo messenger, but by mail of yahoo which has a same
user name and password that been locked. Sometime, this step worked,
but make sure after your login to yahoo mail and success, you have to
change your password with new password, and then you can login to yahoo
messenger with new password that you just been created.
try to send a complain to the contact of yahoo messenger, It will
useless. Yahoo doesn’t care what happen to your if you go locked.
protect your ID or to prevent Lock ID, you must have a strong password.
I will suggest you to not chat with your primary email in yahoo
messenger. Sometime yahoo makes a prohibition to some of ID. This mean
your ID can be banned by yahoo and your ID never be join to yahoo
messenger or yahoo email again.
To create a strong password you
must use all character who listed in your keyboard. Such as uppercase,
number, and symbol. You must be create password which have not less 8
character or more.
Here I give you an example a strong password: H4rP3
^&* (with 3 space on it). To make a better password work well, you
have to change your password frequently: 3 week or 3 month, depending
how strong and important your password is.