Question about Packard Bell Easy One Silver 2120 Notebook
I have bought the right ram for the upgrade but have lost the instructions on where the ram goes (where to put it) From memory I think it s under the key board, can anyone tell me where to find the info.
Memory Upgrade Instructions
128 MB SDRAM on-board, max. 256 MB upgrade (384 MB total), PC-133
Remove the memory module according to these steps:
1. Turn off system power.
2. Remove the battery and disconnect the AC-adapter.
3. Open the top cover.
4. Press the locking latch downward to unlatch the Easy Start panel.
5. Then push it leftward and lift it up from the left side.
6. Slightly lift up the keyboard and disconnect the cable from the system board to free the keyboard.
7. Pull the retaining clips outwards (1) and remove the SO-DIMM module.
Comptia A+ Certified Technician (20+ years)
Posted on Oct 31, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 14, 2014 | BenQ PC Laptops
Feb 18, 2013 | PC Laptops
Mar 05, 2011 | Packard Bell Easy One Silver 2120 Notebook
Nov 15, 2010 | PC Laptops
Dec 14, 2009 | Packard Bell Easy One Silver 2101 Notebook
Jan 02, 2009 | PC Laptops
Sep 22, 2008 | Packard Bell Easy One Silver 2120 Notebook
Jul 17, 2008 | Packard Bell Easy One Silver 2120 Notebook
175 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: