I just noticed that my mobile phone's (ASUS P535) battery gets drained easy. This is unusual for me, not after I connected it to internet wifi. I have two battery actually and it don’t seem that my battery have the problem because I tried them both. I saw my phone went out of power for just a couple of hours even if there’s no application running or it is left unused. Any idea, why I’m having this problem? Your answer would be of great help for me. Thanks!
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Many of you get your mobile phone wet by one way or another. You worry as you mistakenly drop your mobile phone in water. It can also get wet if you are out in a heavy rain. However, there is no need to panic. It is possible to save your wet mobile phone by quickly repairing it. In order to save your mobile phone from water damage, you can consider these easy and simple solutions:<br />
<b>Act rapidly : </b><br />
The first thing you have to do in order to save your wet mobile phone is to act rapidly. Quickly remove all the detachable parts as well as covers possible such as the back cover, battery, the SIM card, memory card etc. Next, take a piece of cloth or a tissue paper to wipe the excess water you are able to notice within the mobile phone. Make sure that you dry it completely. If you don' t do this, the water inside the mobile phone will begin to evaporate and gather in places which will be difficult to reach.<br />
This will save your wet mobile phone and it will start working if it was under water for just a little while.<br />
<b>Using a hairdryer : </b><br />
Take a hairdryer and begin drying the mobile phone while giving more consideration to the place where the battery is located. The battery housing usually consists of tiny holes to let in air (so giving more space for water) inside the mobile phone.<br />
Make sure that you are not holding the hairdryer very near to the mobile phone. Keeping it too close to the mobile phone may harm the electrical mechanism of the mobile phone. Keep on drying the mobile phone from a safe distance for about twenty to thirty minutes.<br />
If solution number 1 and solution number 2 don't work, try solution number 3. <br />
<b>Drying for a long time: </b><br />
Take off the covers as well as battery from the mobile phone. Put the phone in a dry as well as warm place to let the water inside the phone evaporate gradually from the little holes in the mobile phone.
He must have removed the battery when it was dropped. This is to prevent any further damage to the phone due to internal short circuit. Remove the battery and let the unit dry for few days or store it in a warm place beside a desiccant or silica gel. The battery is drained and must be revived first. You can try using other battery so check if it's only your battery that is drained and makes the phone don't work. To revive the battery, connect its terminals to a DC power supply with voltage between 5 to 9 volts. Do this until the battery gets warm..
I've tried to lock the iPhone to my tele provider in stead of letting it search for available networks (the automatic option in settings). Seems to work. But I will also get a new sim card. Strange problem though...
Charging duration does not connect to battery lasting duration in any way.Optimal charging time is 3 to 4 hours.your battery will drain soon if you keep your touchscreen pressed continuously in your jeans pocket.Keep bluetooth switched off. Reduce the brightness of your mobile display. Play music threw headphone rather than using loudspeakers.
If you drained the battery try to recharge again from your pc or laptop, I am sure that there is nothing wrong happened when you left your mobile phone connected with your pc. You PC is off, so there is no power supply that will flow to your mobile or charger. It make sense that it just drained. Try to buy a new battery and test it, let's see if your mobile will work again, if you don't want to buy a new battery to waste some penny. Just bring your phone to your nearest technical shop to test it. I guess they will not charge you for that.