Question about West Bend 41036 Mixer

2 Answers

West Bdn Mixer Model #41036

Can you provide the name of a store/source who can provide a new set of beaters for this mixer? Thanks.

Posted by on

  • 4 more comments 
  • pjthierolf Dec 14, 2008

    I need replacement beaters or West Bend Mixer #41036.


  • cooking gode Jan 10, 2009

    yeah - i need beaters too - where to find them - HELP?????

  • Anonymous Jan 15, 2009

    I need replacement beaters also, I got mine as a gift and none were in the box and I have no clue where the thing came from or where to get beaters. Help!!!!

  • mahock Mar 15, 2009

    My West End mixer has been working just fine for years but one time I accidentally used a wooden spoon while the beaters were going and I got the spoon caught in between which bent the one beater. I've been using the same beaters ever since but would like another set. I just now submitted a question to West Bend in hopes to find out that the Date code of 9835 for these beaters is something they have in stock.

  • Anonymous Mar 20, 2009

    I need beaters for West Bend 41036

  • cnan Mar 21, 2012

    Can anyone look at the circuit board inside the mixer and tell me the numbers on the black plastic transistor which has "Q1" printed below it. Mine blew up and I need to replace this transistor.



2 Answers

  • Level 1:

    An expert who has achieved level 1.

  • Contributor
  • 1 Answer

How about buying beaters from those of us who can't find replacement gears?

Posted on Jul 02, 2009

  • Level 1:

    An expert who has achieved level 1.

  • Contributor
  • 1 Answer

Have you guys tried a second hand store? Could be mixer beaters are sort of "Standard" sized...

Posted on Apr 27, 2009


1 Suggested Answer

  • 2 Answers

SOURCE: I have freestanding Series 8 dishwasher. Lately during the filling cycle water hammer is occurring. How can this be resolved

A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Good luck!

Posted on Jan 02, 2017

Add Your Answer

Uploading: 0%


Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add



Related Questions:

1 Answer

Where do I get plastic gears to turn the beaters on my west bend mixer 41036? They are stripped.

try emailing manufacturer and or calling customer care and asking them just explain your needs and and ask them how you can order them .

Dec 27, 2015 | West Bend 41036 Mixer

1 Answer

Replacement beaters West Bend 41036

The official parts source for West Bend advises that replacement parts for this product are no longer available.

You might try making an inquiry from this site; they also list these parts as no longer available, but perhaps they can reommend a compatible repalcement:

Failing that suggest you take your old beaters to a small appliance repair shop and see if they can source a compatible replacement.

Feb 25, 2012 | West Bend 41036 Mixer

1 Answer

I can not find replacement parts for the West Bend mixer model no. 41036! Any ideas other than They do not seem to have them.

You may be able to order replacement beaters from this site:

If you require other parts, suggest you try making a Parts Inquiry:

Sorry somone has not responded sooner.

Dec 19, 2010 | West Bend 41036 Mixer

1 Answer

I need new beaters, my mom didn't know they had to go in a specific way and bent them

Sad to say, West Bend's parts site as well as another I often use both say replacement beaters are no longer available for this model. I don't know how bad your original ones are, but perhaps you could straighten them out if you're careful.

Sorry I can't offer a more hopeful answer, but thanks for asking here on Fixya.

Feb 20, 2010 | West Bend 41036 Mixer

1 Answer

West Bend mixer 41036 stopped working, any parts available?

check the service section in your manual.
If you don´t have one, check here:
They can get you any West Bend manual. Just send them a request.

Dec 25, 2008 | West Bend 41036 Mixer

2 Answers

Replacement beaters

I called west bend about mixers for my stand mixer.Model number 41036. They said this model has been discontinued and they could not help at all!!!

Jan 19, 2008 | Food Mixers

1 Answer


I have the same problem with the West Bend 41036...can we get replacement gears for them?

Dec 23, 2007 | West Bend 41036 Mixer

Not finding what you are looking for?
Food Mixers Logo

Related Topics:

590 people viewed this question

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top West Bend Food Mixers Experts


Level 3 Expert

2992 Answers

Tom Chichester

Level 3 Expert

42882 Answers

JonSnell Electronic
JonSnell Electronic

Level 3 Expert

25693 Answers

Are you a West Bend Food Mixer Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides