- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
I run into this problem when people are running their microwave off a 15amp line. Especially if it is sharing the line with another appliance like a refrigerator or large over head light or in my wife's case...the vacuum cleaner. Step one is to count the amps on the line. Step 2 is to replace the breaker. They do go bad but not often. Good luck.
I had a similar problem with a different make of microwave oven with grill and, on taking the cover off, found that a normally closed thermostatic switch (little round thing, with tab connectors - one of three, in my m'wave) had burnt out. I suspect that this switch had a manufacturing fault which took some time to show up. On a certain website with a 'buy it now' option I was able to buy a pack of three of these parts for very little money, from China. The temperature rating of these switches is marked on the casing.
The micro wave part is not working in your oven. It is mainly due to to
the defect in the magnetron and the related components like high
voltage side fuse and high voltage diode etc. you can check the fuse
and the diode with a multimeter. If they are ok replace the magnetron.