You should be able to do this by going into contacts, hit the menu button, then choose Add New Group, enter a name for the group, then hit the menu key again. Choose Add Member, and select the people you want in your list!
By the way, you have to have the people already saved in the phone to add them to a group.
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
While "Speed Dialing" or "Speed Dial" is listed in its fax specifications on some sites, it appears to be a mislabeled categorization of its group fax feature as HP's manual makes no other mention of it--save to say, the "fax to multiple numbers" (or multiple recipients) feature. There does not appear to be a speed dial list, but there is a phone book feature for adding contacts (individual numbers) & groups. (The following is detailed in a more explanatory way on pages 65-66 of the user's manual (http://support.hp.com/us-en/product/HP-Officejet-5740-e-All-in-One-Printer-series/6617253/model/6617254/manuals?cc=us&lang=en).
1. From the printer control display, touch Fax. 2. Touch Send Now. 3. Touch the telephone symbol to access its phone book feature. 4. Touch the person symbol for a phone book contact; or touch the multiple person symbol for a group of phone book contacts. (Note: Contacts should be established before any of these could be added to any group.) 5. Touch + (plus sign) to add a contact/group; or touch the gear symbol (edit) to edit/delete a contact/group. 6. Touch Name. 7. Changes to contacts/groups: •Adding a contact/group: type the name, & then touch Done. ••Adding a fax number to a contact: Touch Fax Number, enter this contact's fax number, & touch "Create". ••Adding a contact to a group: Touch Number of Members, select all of the contacts to add to this group from this printer's phone book, & touch Select followed by touching "Create".
•Editing: Select the contact/group name, & then touch Done. Then... ••Editing a Contact: touch Fax Number, enter the fax number, & touch Done. ••Editing a Group: touch Number of Members & deselect the contacts to remove from this group or touch + (plus sign) to add contacts to this group. Then touch Done.
•Deleting a contact/group: Select the name, & then touch Delete followed by touching Yes.
To re-create the Show Desktop icon on the Quick Launch toolbar, follow these steps....
1. Use any text editor (such as Notepad) to create a file with the following lines: [Shell] Command=2 IconFile=explorer.exe,3 [Taskbar] Command=ToggleDesktop 2. Save the new file as a file named Show Desktop.scf in the WindowsSystem or WinntSystem32 folder. Note that Notepad may automatically append a .txt extension to the file name. Remove this extension if Notepad adds it. These steps do not work if the file is named Show Desktop.scf.txt. 3. Quit Notepad. 4. Using Windows Explorer or My Computer, right-click the Show Desktop .scf file, and then click Create Shortcut. 5. Copy the new shortcut to the appropriate folder. In Microsoft Windows 95 or Windows 98, copy the shortcut to this folder: WindowsApplication DataMicrosoftInternet ExplorerQuick Launch In Microsoft Windows NT or Microsoft Windows 2000, copy the shortcut to this folder: WinNTSystem32 In Microsoft Windows XP, copy the shortcut to the following folder: WINDOWSSystem32ConfigSystemprofileApplication DataMicrosoftInternet ExplorerQuick Launch 6. Rename the shortcut to Desktop. The Show Desktop icon automatically appears on the Quick Launch toolbar. --------------------------- Reference: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/190355/EN-US/
This is a trick to make a folder invisible. We are not going to try to hide the file anywhere. In fact the folder would be right before your eyes but you can’t see it. Sounds intriguing? Actually it is very simple - just 2 steps.
You can either create a new folder or choose an existing folder. While naming or renaming the folder hold [Alt] Key and enter “0160” (without the quotes). Release the [Alt] Key. You can notice that the name part of the folder is just a blank. What we have done is we have inserted a ‘Non-Breaking Space‘ as the name of the folder virtually making it appear as if the folder has no name. You can’t do this just by typing a space using the space-bar. That doesn’t work. Try it for yourself.
Now right-click on the folder and select “Properties” and choose the “Customize” tab. Click on the “Change Icon” button. Scroll along and you should find a few blank spaces. Click on any one of them and click Ok. That’s it. You can’t see the folder anymore.
Of course, if you select the folder (click on the folder), it will get highlighted
Click Gmail at the top-left corner of your Gmail page, then choose Contacts.
Select contacts that you want to add to a group, click the Groups button. , then Create new.
Enter the name of the group.
To add contacts to a contact group:
Select the contacts in the Contacts list.
Click the Groups button.
Select the group you'd like to add the contact to, or select Create new to create a new group.
If you have multiple addresses saved for a contact, you can choose which address should belong to the contact group by opening the contact and clicking the small arrow next to the group you'd like to modify.
To create an M3U playlist On your PC, create a new empty .txt document using word pad, type nothing but save the file as a .txt. go in to my computer -->> explore and find the file and rename the .txt document so it has an m3u file extension (example: my_list.m3u). Open the m3u file with wordpad, notepad, or a text editor. In the first line at top of the page type #EXTM3U. After the first line, start listing your music files, copy and paste the song names , (with extension ie .mp3). One music file name each line. Exit the text editor and save the m3u file once you are finished. Drag and drop the M3U playlist to the player's MUSIC folder, your done.
Internet Explorer favorites are used to save links to sites that you
want to visit again. Creating a list of favorites allows you to visit
those sites with a single click, rather than having to type the site's
URL each time you want to visit it.