Question about Microsoft Xbox 360 Console
Have you gone to settings and checked your IP compared to your modem?
Sorry, it's not much. I don't specialize in this aspect of the 360
Posted on Oct 29, 2008
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 26, 2011 | Microsoft Xbox 360 Elite Console - Black
Mar 18, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Hooking up an Xbox with Linksys routers:
Open an Internet Explorer browser page.In the address bar type - 192.168.1.1
Leave username blank & in password use admin in lower case...
Click on "Applications and Gaming" tab and then click on "Port Range Forwarding" subtab...
1) On the first line in Application box type in ABC, in the start box type in 88 and End box type in 88, leave the protocol as both and under ip address type in 192.168.1.20 and check the enable box...
2) On the second line in Application box type in PQR, in the start box type in 3074 and End box type in 3074, leave the protocol as both and under ip address type in 192.168.1.20 and check the enable box...
3) On the third line in Application box type in XYZ, in the start box type in 53 and End box type in 53, leave the protocol as both and under ip address type in 192.168.1.20 and check the enable box and click on Save Settings...
3) Once you return to the set up page click on the Security tab and uncheck Block Anonymous Internet Requests and click on Save Settings...
4) Click on set-up and change the MTU Size to 1452 and click Save Settings...
5) Goto the XBox Network Settings and IP Address Settings and select manual IP Settings and assign the following on your Xbox
IP Address :- 192.168.1.20, Subnet Mask :- 255.255.255.0, Default Gateway :- 192.168.1.1...
6) Also assign the DNS Addresses on the Xbox
Primary dns :- 184.108.40.206...Secondary dns :- 192.168.1.1
7) Turn off your modem, router, and Xbox...Wait for a minute...
8) Plug the modem power first, wait for another minute and plug the router power cable, wait another minute and turn on the Xbox and test it...it will connect...
Dec 02, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Jun 10, 2010 | Microsoft Xbox 360 Console
Dec 25, 2008 | Microsoft Xbox 360 Elite Console
Dec 23, 2008 | Microsoft Xbox 360 Elite Console
Apr 21, 2015 | Microsoft Xbox 360 Console
19 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!