Its hard to tell how but i searched an answer over the net and all you have to do is to reverse the step by step guide to block a site. Good luck. Remember to just reverse the direction.
1. Load your Internet explorer
2. Click Tools
3. Click Internet Options
4. Click the Privacy
5. Under the Privacy window, Click Sites
6. Type in the site address
that you want to Block
and Click OK. Remember this technique only blocks on one site at a time. Parental control software will allow you to block multiple sites and categories.Speed Up Your Computer in minutes, Click here!
Here are alternate instructions to block a website using Internet Explorer.Tools
->Type in the site address and Click ADD then click OKHow to Restrict a Website using Firefox
Firefox requires an add-on to restrict sites. You can find many good ones at Mozilla.org. How to block a Website using Google Chrome
1. Open your Chrome Web Browser
2. Click the wrench symbol
in he upper right corner.
3. Choose Tools
4. Click Under the Hood
5. Choose Change Proxy Settings
6. Click Security, click Restricted Sites
7. Double click Sites
the site you want blockHow to Block A Website in All Web Browsers
This action will require you to edit your Host file. Your host file is a computer file used to store information on where to find a node on a computer network. For more a more detailed description. Check out this link Host File Description LinkIn Windows XP
1. Click Start->All Programs->Accessories->Command Prompt.
2. Click Command Prompt
This will open a DOS command window.
3. Type: notepad C:/Windows/System32/drivers/etc/hosts
4. Locate the line 127.0.0.1 localhost
5. To block the website google.com for example, just add this text under 127.0.0.1 localhost:
You can add as many sites any site, However you will need to prefix it with "127.0.0.1".
6. Save the file
Google will now be blocked in all web browser. This is an advanced but easy method on how to blow a website.