Question about Fax Machines
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 06, 2015 | Canon Cannon Copy Machine Image Runner...
If a multi-page document is loaded, remove
the entire document from the ADF.
2. Lift the paper stack cover and pull it out completely.
Make sure the back end of the cover does
not catch the front paper guide.
3. Lower the scanning platform in the document delivery slot (this is on ththe front of the machine - a small tab you push down.
4. Carefully!!! pull out the jammed document - do not wrench it out.
5. Lift the scanning platform back into place.
6. Inset the paper stack cover (that you took out earlier.
Found it here http://mypdfmanuals.com/dref/815752
Feb 11, 2013 | Fax Machines
May 03, 2011 | Canon Fax Machines
Jul 06, 2009 | Canon Fax Machines
May 04, 2009 | Lexmark F4270 Plain Paper Inkjet Fax
Feb 15, 2008 | Fax Machines
75 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!