Question about HP Deskjet 3845 InkJet Printer
I have a friend with one of these printers. Her iMac runs OSX 10.3.x We have tried the following to get her printer to print again in color:
1. New ink carts with the tape removed from the print head.
2. Cleaned the printheads using the printers software.
3. Aligned the print heads " ".
4. Printed several Test Pages; all came out Black & White.
5. Turned printer off for 1 minute in effort to reset it.
6. Unplugged usb cable in effort to reset printer or usb port.
7. Checked control panel to see printer was selected.
8. Checked all printing programs were set to print in color.
Try this test:
Let's say you want to print this present page (of fixya.com from Firefox or another web-browser), try File/Print and see if you have the tab Advanced to change to the color cartridge.
Posted on Oct 29, 2008
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 12, 2011 | HP Deskjet 3845 InkJet Printer
Jul 11, 2010 | Epson Stylus Photo R1800 InkJet Printer
May 11, 2010 | HP Deskjet 3845 InkJet Printer
Mar 22, 2010 | HP Deskjet 3845 InkJet Printer
Jan 27, 2010 | HP Deskjet 3845 InkJet Printer
Aug 23, 2009 | Lexmark X73 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Jan 11, 2009 | HP Deskjet 3845 InkJet Printer
Jul 01, 2007 | HP Deskjet 3845 InkJet Printer
Jun 29, 2014 | HP Deskjet 3845 InkJet Printer
Jun 28, 2014 | HP Deskjet 3845 InkJet Printer
102 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: