I set the password on my palm to 1707 and then tried to get back into it again but pressing 1707 (obviously) it continuously says i have the wrong password, i've tried also using the shift sort of button incase oressing the buttons regularly implied it was the letters i meant, but still the same problem, is there anyway to totally reset, this and get into the phone, i can currently do nothing and im in need of help
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
These steps will erase all data from the device. You may want to synchronize if possible before trying these steps.
1. Take the back panel off to expose the reset hole. 2. Press Power to turn on the screen. 3. While pressing and holding End, use the tip of the stylus or a small paper clip to press and release the Reset button. 4. Continue pressing and holding End until the Erase all data? prompt appears. 5. Press Up. 6. Wait for the progress bar on to fill up, then you can use the device again.
hard reset Palm Treo 680,755,700p,800w,...etc
There is no reset button on this models like other Palm devices, so performing a hard reset can be tricky.
How to hard reset your this types ?
1. Disconnect the Treo from a charger or USB cable. 2. Remove the battery cover and take out the battery. 3. Press and hold Power/End while you insert the battery. 4. When the screen lights up with the logo appears, release Power/End. 5. Press Up when the Erase all data? prompt appears. 6. Press Up to confirm the hard reset. 7. Go through the steps of setting up the device again by picking a language and calibrating the stylus. Now your Treo is hard reset.
Hard Reset Palm Treo 755p or 700pPalmTreo 755p or 700p. 1. Disconnect the Treo from a charger or USB cable. 2. Remove the battery cover and take out the battery. 3. Press and hold Power/Endwhile you insert the battery. 4. When the screen lights up with the logo appears, releasePower/End. 5. Press Up when the Erase all data? prompt appears. 6. Press Up to confirm the hard reset. 7. Go through the steps of setting up the device again by picking a language and calibrating the stylus.
Now your Treo 755p/700p is hard reset. you should have your info on a folder on your computer. hope this helps.
unfortunately, the password is made for protection from accidental or intentional access. The only way to bypass this would be to perform a hard reset and then hotsync your phone with your computer to put your contacts back on your phone.
For performing the hard reset that reformats your phone to factory condition, please follow the instructions below:
1. Press and hold down the red phone key on the right side of the Treo 650 keyboard until the Palm screen appears. This will begin the hard reset
2. Let go of the red phone button when you see the Palm screen.
3. Read the screen prompt carefully. It will ask you to press the up arrow key to proceed with the hard reset or the down arrow key to abort. Press the up arrow to continue with the hard reset. 4. Wait for the phone to reboot. When it comes back on, it will ask you to select a language and walk you through the same introductory screens you saw when you first got the phone. 5. HotSync your Treo 650 to your computer. When prompted, select your old username to restore all of your contacts and information. This should complete the hard reset process.
How to perform a hard reset. Important: If you are using a microSD card with the Treo. From the Home screen , press Start (left softkey). Select the More option (left softkey). Using the 5-way navigator , navigate to Settings and select with the centre button .Select 'More...' and choose the Security option. Select Encryption.Please make sure the option 'Encrypt files placed on storage cards' isUNCHECKED, select Done (left softkey). Press the Home button. Itwill not be possible after the hard reset to read the data on themicroSD card if this option is checked prior to performing the hardreset.
If charging, disconnect your smartphone from its charger.
Synchronisethe device with the computer so that the smartphone applications andinformation can be restored by synchronising again after the hard resethas been performed.
Holding your device screen side down, use two or more fingers to press against the battery door release to release it.
Remove and reinsert the battery, replace the battery cover.
While pressing and holding end , press and hold power , until the screen wakes up.
When you see "Erase all data?". Press up to confirm the hard reset using the 5-way navigator .
Ihave a PALM TREO butIT IS not a phone and I had the same thing happen to me.
What worked for me was # 2
If you have not tried it yet try this!
1). Press the reset set button on the back of the Palm.
2)This is a little bit more memory destructive and you might want to back up you data cause it will wipe out everything!
hold down the power key and press the reset button!
yeah its simple. go to the file and press options. then edit then copy. then go back into the ringtones folder and paste. and then go to profiles and change it across till you find this one. pls leave rating