Question about Dell Inspiron 5100 Wireless Mini-pci Network Card Card - P0906
I have to replace it.
On the Inspiron 5100, the wireless card can be accessed thru a door on the bottom of the laptop.
1) Remove AC power and Battery
2) Turn the computer over, loosen the captive screw (labeled "circle C") in the modem/Mini PCI card cover, and lift the cover away from the computer.
3) Disconnect the Wireless card from the attached cables. These are the Antenna wires.
4) Use your fingertips to carefully spread apart the securing taps on each side of the Wireless card until the card pops up.
5) Remove the Wireless card.
Your responses are intended to improve the level of service provided. Please show your appreciation by rating your experience.
Posted on Oct 29, 2008
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 15, 2014 | LG Verizon Wireless CePhone Vn251 Vn 251...
on Aug 31, 2009 | Fisher Price Mom Response Audio Monitor w...
Jan 10, 2014 | Radio Communications
May 26, 2013 | Computers & Internet
Sep 08, 2012 | Dell Computers & Internet
Feb 22, 2011 | LaCie External USB 2.0 500GB 7200 RPM 500...
Feb 08, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Jan 29, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Jul 18, 2010 | General Electric A835 Digital Camera
Nov 19, 2009 | Dell Inspiron 6400 Notebook
Oct 23, 2009 | Dell Inspiron 5100 Wireless Mini-pci...
356 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: