Question about LG Cell Phones
Try and align the screen in the settings section..that should help...
Posted on Oct 29, 2008
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 24, 2013 | Acer Aspire Z5600 PC Desktop
Dec 02, 2012 | SNK Mio Moov 300 GPS Receiver
Jan 15, 2011 | Cell Phones
To calibrate the touchscreen on a nuvi 300 or 600 series:
1. Power the unit On.
2. From the Where to? / View map screen, touch Settings (wrench icon).
3. Touch Display.
4. Touch Recalibrate.
5. A new screen will display that says Press Dot.
6. Touch the center of the dot.
7. Keep touching the center of the dot as it moves around the screen.
8. When Calibration Complete appears on the screen, please touch OK.
The touch-screen will now be recalibrated.
Nov 04, 2010 | Garmin Nuvi 360 Bilingual GPS Navigator...
Jun 01, 2010 | LG KP501 Cell Phone
Feb 28, 2010 | LG KU990 Viewty
Jan 13, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Oct 30, 2009 | LG enV Touch VX11000 Cell Phone
Jan 10, 2009 | Ricoh Office Equipment & Supplies
44 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!