a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US. click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. Goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Sir i m sooooooooooooo afsed dut to this 3g network problem. recently i hve purchased 1 bsnl 3g sim but wen i used it in my laptop there is no network of 3g. i complained in coustomer care in no. but they are disconecting the phone. now i m going to switch in any other company s 3g sim
* 1. Account Name - Hutch_GPRS * 2. User Name - Blank * 3. Password - Blank * 4. Proxy - Enabled/yes * 5. Access Point Name - portalnmms * 6. Full Internet Access Point Name - www * 7. Proxy and Server address - 10.10.1.100 * 8. Proxy and Server Port - 8080 * 9. Homepage - http://hutchworld.co.in * 10. Authentication Type - Normal
Airtel GPRS Settings
* 1. Homepage - any page you want to set. * 2. User Name - Blank * 3. Password - Blank * 4. Proxy - Enabled/yes. * 5. Proxy and Server Adress - 220.127.116.11 * 6. Proxy and Server Port - 8080 * 7. Data bearer - GPRS or Packet Data. * 8. Access Point Name - airtelgprs.com * 9. Authentication Type - Normal * 10. Use preferred access point - No
Airtel live settings
* 1. Account Name - Airtel_live * 2. Homepage - http://live.airtelworld.com * 3. Username - Blank * 4. Password - Blank * 5. Proxy - Enabled/yes * 6. Proxy and Server Adress - 18.104.22.168 * 7. Accespoint Name - airtelfun.com * 8. Proxy and Server Port - 8080 * 9. Data bearer - GPRS/ Packet Data * 10. Authentication Type - Normal
Idea GPRS Settings
* 1. Account Name - idea_GPRS * 2. Username - Blank * 3. Password - Blank * 4. Homepage - http://wap.ideafresh.com * 5. Proxy and Server Port - 8080 * 6. Proxy and Server adress - 10.4.42.45 * 7. Databearer - GPRS / Packetdata * 8. Acces Point Name - imis * 9. Proxy - Enabled/yes * 10. Authentication Type - Normal
BSNL GPRS Settings
* 1. Account Name - BSNL WAP * 2. Username - * 3. Password - * 4. Proxy - Enabled/yes * 5. Homepage - http://wap.mizone.bplmobile.com * 6. Proxy and Server address - 10.0.0.10 * 7. Proxy and Server Port - 8080 * 8. Acces Point Name - mizone * 9. Data bearer - GPRS/ Packetdata * 10. Authentication Type - Normal
Welcome to Fixya Support.
Generally Micromax mmx 310g USB modem is mainly designed for BSNL sim and it has inbuilt Network Code Key(NCK) of BSNL. So for installation of any other Network Code key you have to contact network operators(Vodafone,Airtel,Aircel )and they will generate Network Code key for your device.
I think it helps. Let me know
Hi, There are various network specification for each operators like airtel, BSNL, etc Nokia 3110 supports GSM 900 / 1800 / 1900 so Airtel SIM card should work in your mobile. Try using some other airtel sim cards and some other sim cards from other vendors as well. SOme times the problem with network chip may also cause this problem. so in such case, you can approach nokia service center to claim under warranty.
To connect your laptop with cell phone for interent, visit http://www.motoconnect.blogspot.com . It is described for Motorola L6 Phone with AirTel GPRS connection. Just change the access point www.e.pr where e-stand for east(replace accordingly) and pr-stands for prepaid and po-for postpaid.
Hope it works
well.. man if you think it really a problem with you try to sell it now because you phone is under warrenty and i think you can get good money for this problem like your are some thing very annoying even the mobile professional can't fix these type of problem . so dear best option for you is to sell it and get a new one