Question about Philips GoGear Flash MP3 Player
Get the firmware update from the philips website
Philips GoGear Firmware Upgrade
You need to get the latest firmware upgrade from the Philips website:
1. Go to www.philips.com/support
2. Enter your country/language
3. Enter your model # SA6045 or whatever
4. Click on the link for your exact model # (the one w/o the "B" in it)
5. Click on "Software & Drivers"
6. Download the updated "Device/Firmware Manager"
7. Once installed, open the Philips Device Manager
8. Click on the "Update" tab, then the "Update" button (with your mp3 player connected to the computer, of course)
9. Your Mp3 players firmware will update automatically
If you do not have the latest version of the Philips Device Manager installed (the latest is the version from the Philips website), then clicking the "Update" button will give you a false positive saying "The firmware on your device is already up to date."
-Tha Mp3 Doctor
Posted on Nov 11, 2008
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 07, 2010 | Philips GOGEAR SA6045 MP3 Player
Feb 06, 2010 | Philips Audio Players & Recorders
Feb 04, 2010 | Philips GoGear SA178 MP3 Player
Sep 03, 2009 | Philips Audio Players & Recorders
Aug 10, 2009 | Philips GOGEAR SA6045 MP3 Player
Jun 15, 2009 | Coby MP-610 MP3 Player
Dec 28, 2008 | Philips GoGear Flash MP3 Player
Aug 10, 2017 | Philips GoGear Flash MP3 Player
394 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!