Question about SVA-USA HD4208TIII-VR 42 in. Plasma Television
When trying to turn on the T V while on standbye, with the remote the T V after three second's it click's twice and the red standbye light goes out. I open the back panel to spray air, and I noticed that an LED alarm light goes on. I tried to reset the T V and unpluged it for about 2 min and also 4HRS and still nothing.
Could be the power supply or the logic board
Posted on Feb 18, 2007
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 13, 2014 | Proscan 19 In. 720p LED HDTV/DVD Combo...
Nov 08, 2013 | Panasonic TXL42S10B 42 in HDTVReady TV
1. Turn on the TV receiver
2. Press TV on the Sky Remote Control
3. Hold down SELECT and the RED buttons together for approximately two seconds, until the RED LED on the Sky remote blinks twice.
4. Enter three digit code from list for the receiver (early versions now flash twice).
5. Press select to enter code structure (the LED will flash twice if a valid code has been entered).
6. Now press the STDBY button and test other functions.
Repeat if necessary until a code is found that works most common functions
Mar 12, 2011 | LG 32LH30 32 in. LCD HDTV
Dec 14, 2010 | Panasonic Flat Panel Televisions
Nov 07, 2010 | Flat Panel Televisions
Apr 21, 2010 | Sharp Flat Panel Televisions
Apr 01, 2010 | Flat Panel Televisions
Apr 23, 2009 | Flat Panel Televisions
Mar 11, 2008 | Philips 32PF5320 32 in. HD-Ready LCD...
Nov 19, 2007 | Goodmans W280NS Television
Aug 26, 2013 | SVA-USA HD4208TIII-VR 42 in. Plasma...
Jan 16, 2011 | SVA-USA HD4208TIII-VR 42 in. Plasma...
252 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: