I turned on my oven to heat up. It did so. The warm up timer went off. I put the frozen pizza in the oven and within 2 minutes the oven stopped working. I turned off the oven. Then turned it on again to see what would happen. Again it would not heat up.
a 6ya Repairman can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US. click here to Talk to a Repairman (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. Goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Open the oven and make sure it is empty nod one rack is near the middle level. Turn the knob that says OFF to BAKE. Then turn the knob with all the numbers to the temperature that Theo Sri toons on the box tell you to use.
Allow the oven to heat up for 10 minutes. It may beep when it is up to temp or a red light will turn off to let you know it is ready. Put the pizza in the oven on middle rack. Take it out according to box instructions ( usually 8 to 15 minutes).
That pizza out by sliding it onto a plate.
Turn off the oven and eat the pizza.
If it is not done completely, leave it in longer next time. Enjoy
It's basically a loss of moisture during the cooking process, to avoid this in a standard oven cook on a lower temp for longer and cover with foil....in the microwave, drop the power setting and always reheat or cook with the food cover with a microwave safe cling wrap or microwave specific cookware with lids.
Hope this helps.
This usually means that the magnetron circuit has failed. The magnetron is the part that generates the microwaves to heat the food. Typically the problem is the magnetron itself that has died. The cost of replacement comes close if not more than a new microwave oven. Unless the oven is still under warranty, it not worth fixing.