Question about Gateway Belkin 54g Wireless DSL/Cable Router (DHF5D72304)
Does mean that is not connected.
Double click on the icon, select your network and click connect.
If you were been connected before, you have some problem connectivity.
you can fin some help here:
1) Your Network or DSL router may have bad or missing information. Powercycle your router and/or rebuild the configuration in your router.
2) Double-check your cabling to the computer. Make sure you have the correct type of cabling, straight-through CAT 5 or possibly a crossover cable and try another cable or test the cable to make sure its working properly.
3) Check your network card to make sure its configured correctly and working properly. Many times setting the network card to 10Mbps/Full Duplex will solve this issue. To do this, open Control Panel, System, Device Manager. Go to the properties of the Network card, click on the Advanced tab and find the Link Speed and Duplex section. Change it from Auto Detect to 10Mbps/Full Duplex.
4) Check and test your firewall. Your firewall, especially if its a software firewall like ZoneAlarm, Black Ice, Norton Firewall or something else could be blocking the connection. Disable your firewall and test the connection. You may have to resolve the problem by even uninstalling and reinstalling the firewall.
5) Check your IP address assignments and workgroup settings in the computer for accuracy. Statically assign IPs to the computers in your network.
6) Reset your TCP/IP stack by downloading and running WinsockXPFix.exe a Visual Basic program designed to fix corrupted TCP/IP issues, host file problems and a variety of other connectivity issues.
Posted on Oct 28, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 17, 2013 | Tomtom GPS
Jan 24, 2010 | Tomtom ONE GPS Receiver
Oct 26, 2009 | Adapters.com BT-0333 Bluetooth USB Adapter...
Jan 02, 2009 | Microsoft Windows Vista Home Premium with...
Aug 28, 2008 | Intel D101GGC Motherboard
Jul 27, 2008 | Tomtom ONE 3rd Edition GPS
Jul 16, 2008 | Fuji FinePix S5700 Digital Camera
Nov 06, 2007 | Apple iPod MA446LL/A MP3 Player
Jun 10, 2013 | Gateway Belkin 54g Wireless DSL/Cable...
Jun 23, 2009 | Gateway Belkin 54g Wireless DSL/Cable...
59 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: