Hi everyone i realy have a problem I have a Now Evolution EV-LX64 realy old but it work . the problem is that the mmc toaster driver dont work in windos XP so if any one have a website too download it pls help me because i want use it.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Hold the home button and power button down at the same time, until you see the apple logo on the screen, this is a hard reset simular to holding down the power button on your pc when windows won't stop.
heres the guy who fixed mine: Roger Widdowson (email@example.com) "HiEveryone seems to be sending emails to the wrong person. Poor Old DiGz is getting inundated with requests for repairs.We fixed his NW-A1200 for him.Please contact me to discuss. My name is Roger Widdowson. If you wish you to telephone me my number is +44 (796) 677 7475 or alternatively, you can email me.It is 99.9% hard drive faults that cause it to freeze and replacement is the only cure.We have an eBay Shop which you can link to from www.grumpygreyhound.comWe sell replacement NW-A1200's or can repair you own one. Please contact us for further details if you wish.Kind regards,Roger Widdowson"
2. change lock switch to orange position
3. Press and hold rec button (at left side)
4. while pressing the rec button, turn the player on
5. it will appear the boot menu. connect the USB cable and try to continue the firmware
6. if it doesn't work, do a firmware downgrade. download this file:
7. execute the application while in boot mode