Question about Fujitsu LifeBook P1620 Notebook
Some of the anomalies when typig on my P1620:
- When I go to hit the '.' , the screen will switch to portrait mode and '/.,mnvcs' will be typed instead
- When I hit the '-', the Run box will open, as well at the Utility Manager and Microsoft Narrator and ''=-q' will be typed instead
- When I hit the spacebar, 'gx' will be typed instead
- When I hit the "_", '~+_)(UR$' will be typed instead
- When I type the '>', '?> Posted by Anonymous on
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
You may have broken a plastic "hinge", more like a tab or clip. Try taking it off again and examine the underside of the key. If it looks ok, try putting it back on. If a plastic tab/clip is broken on the left side, you should be able to go to a small computer repair shop and get a replacement key for it. That way you don't have to replace the keyboard.
Posted on Jan 04, 2010
the place to get schematics and service manual are at the source the Fujitsu site.
They have the service manual and the resources to repair.
Posted on Apr 13, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 24, 2014 | Fujitsu LifeBook P1620 Notebook PC...
Feb 07, 2013 | BMW Cars & Trucks
Oct 29, 2010 | Computers & Internet
May 05, 2010 | 1997 Saturn SL
Apr 13, 2010 | Fujitsu LifeBook P1620 Notebook
May 06, 2009 | Computers & Internet
46 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: