Question about Kyocera KM-1510 Copier
How does one remove the drum of copier Kyocera 1510 in order to place it? Please respond to:
1-6-4 Image formation section
(1) Detaching and refitting the image formation unit
Follow the procedure below to replace or check the image formation unit.
1. Pull the drawer out and open the front cover, bypass tray and paper conveying unit.
2. Remove the waste toner tank and toner container.
3. Remove the two screws holding the waste toner tank cover and then the cover.
4. Remove the screw holding the developing retainer and then the retainer.
5. Remove the two screws and datach the connector and remove the image formation
Image formation unit
Posted on Nov 04, 2008
Not familiar w/ that model but I beleive it's the same as a xerox
open the side door open the front and you will see a green lever, move iand pull out the black toner unit slide the other in and lock the lever
Posted on Oct 30, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 16, 2015 | Kyocera Mita Km 1810 1510 1505 Copier Drum...
Dec 30, 2013 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Oct 22, 2011 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Aug 23, 2011 | Kyocera KM-1510 Copier
Jan 29, 2011 | Kyocera KM-1510 Copier
Dec 13, 2009 | Kyocera KM-1510 Copier
Sep 17, 2009 | Kyocera KM-1510 Copier
Feb 17, 2009 | Kyocera KM-1510 Copier
Sep 14, 2008 | Kyocera KM-1510 Copier
112 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: